Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Get off the Internet & Get in the Trenches!

My USA buddy Zach Even-Esh has done a "killer" audio interrogation with Dan John!!

Look, I won't waste your time!

This audio talk is about REAL training that is done in real life not in the "internet" world!

If you respect hard work and are confused with all the information out there from "internet guru's", listen to this audio!

If you trained before the internet came about, listen to this audio!

Are you tired of all the bullshyt internet guru's who actually don't train people for a living, listen now!

Dan John has been training since 1966, so I think you owe it to yourself to listen to an "old schooler" of the training world & NOT the internet world!!

Go here to Zach's page to download audio Interrogation with Dan John!

Spida
P.S. I'm an "old school" dude, I believe in HARD WORK and SHOWING UP, in fact as I get 'older', I'm loving those qualities more and more and getting pi$$ed with people who don't have them! Yes, I can be grumpy "old school" guy about it, BUT I DON'T CARE!

Showing up, Hard Work & Discipline are WHAT we need more of and we have less of in reality, it does not matter for work or sport show up & be committed. If it's your family, you BEST be doing what's required for them because when it's all said and done, they matter, not some bullshyt internet forum!!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: