Thursday, September 25, 2008

Magic 100

After discussing in my other post there is 100 days to the turn of another year!

I figured what the hell why don't I let you in on one of my little "secrets" to goal setting!!! Actually, as I've writing this I have just finished doing The Magic Hundred for the 2nd time round!!

If you have a goal(s) and you want someone to keep you on track, you will want to jump on board with my man Dax Moy! He's the real deal and in the last 5yrs has gone from a "normal" PT to someone who is in the leading pack!!!

Visit his site now!!

He's just up graded his programme too which I have to say is even smarter then when I was doing it!!!

Spida Hunter
P.S. If you have any questions about the programme post them here and I'll do my best to answer them, or you go be a "go getter" and make it happen by taking the Leap of Faith!!

No comments: