Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My #1 Kettlebell Resource!

Are you a Kettlebell type person? Do you know what a kettlebell is? Well, I would like to introduce you to my #1 Kettlebell Resource....


Here's 3 Reasons why you will want to take in the information they are offering & sign up to their newsletter.
  1. Jason & Pam are just cool cats, they don't bring the extra "stuff/ego" to the fitness industry!!
  2. They break down the complexity and provide simple easy to follow solutions in how to use a kettlebell!
  3. They have a world view on Kettlebells, which means they don't think KB's will cure cancer and or are every solution to your problems!

Here's how I see it , I pop on over to their site when ever they post new content to check out the video's & I watch how they do what they do to learn and share.......

I hope you will join me in some of the discussions!
Thanks for reading, have an awesome day!

Spida
P.S. You can be sure to hear more of Pam & Jason because I put them up their in knowledge & bringing a "human" element to the knowledge they know.... This to me is a must have if I'm to send you to a site!! http://www.kettlebell-athletics.com/




Bookmark and Share

No comments: