Plus my partner is amazed how I can throw food down my gob!!! So I thought "what the hell, why not after all, I get all my clients to record their food consumption! :-)
My results for 7days was 88% adherence to the nutrition programme (ideal is 90%) click here to read 7 Rules of fatloss to see what I was following.
What I learn't in greater depth by recording:
- NO preparation = NON adherence
- Confirms my belief of, I LOVE food :-)
- Food bill goes up!
- Preparation, Preparation, Preparation
- Pre-made meals rule!!
Spida's typical day of eating:
- 5:30am: Protein Smoothie (Frozen berries, banana, orange, plain yogurt, Vitamineral Green, Whey protein 2 scoops, flaxseed oil, milk)
- 7:30-9am: Chicken Salad (home made cooked roast chicken shredded it in with raw veggies = Cauliflower, brocalli, spinich, carrots, silver beat, avacado, any veggie that I brought, no limits on it)
- 11-11:30am: Protein Bar/Mix (home made, was actually more like a porridge = Wheat flake rolled oats, mixed nuts, whey protein, cranberries, honey, maltexo and water mixed. I added too much water so it didn't set like a bar)
- 1-2pm: Chicken Salad
- 4-5pm: Protein Mix/Bar
- 7-8pm: Chicken Salad or cook something else with carbs if I trained
- 9:30-10:30pm yogurt with almonds, raisins with 1 scoop of protein powder
- Fish Oil with most meals
- Anti Oxidant
- Zinc double strength at 9:30pm often with Ashwagandha.
Food is a form of fuel, so get over the fact you don't like ..... often I don't like raw veggies however I've taught myself to enjoy them! I ate once because of "emotions" I was grumpy and hungry I brought some chocolate and paid the price as I got a headache from the sugar rush!!
Nutrition is a mindset, just like training, achieving a goal! You CAN'T be normal and do normal things with your mates if they aren't on the same page, it's not that they don't care it's that you are looking to progress/achieve something you don't have!