Today’s newsletter I’ll discuss a few things for you to learn, ponder and expand or push your threshold for where you are today.
Alpha: Being the highest ranked or most dominant individual of one's sex.
We all need a bit of Alpha Training occasionally and the last few weeks I’ve been training
Here's John here doing a fighting protocol called Back Breakers:
My predication; it won’t go the distance because
6 Rules on Alpha Training;
1) It feeds the Ego and if you don’t have it in check you become a bigger prick then you already are!
2) You CAN’T live on “hard core” training all the time, the more I learn/see the less I actually give to clients. To all the men and woman who think “more is better” read this again.
3) If you are a male read rule #2 again!!!!!
4) Your ability to recover will determine your intensity/volume/speed/how much you can lift. So guess what RECOVERY IS KEY for optimal results!!
5) Because you train like a demon DOES NOT mean you can drink like a demon, although due to not having your ego in check this can happen. What do I mean? You justify to yourself from creating a bigger “iron will” in training that you can drink like an alpha person as well! "I've earn't it" type thinking.... Get over yourself!
6) Did I mention recovery? Well nutrition is part of recovery. Nutrition is vital or you will burn, maybe not straight away but eventually!
Here's 5 Real reasons (perceived real) to people who can't get there fat loss goal!
1) “I’m too busy to make my food”
The truth is, you don’t value your health
2) “My kids come first” Spida!
Personal favorite of mine, the truth is, for you to be the BEST parent you can be you need to be healthy. But Spida I will die for my kids, that’s great but how about you show your kids how to LIVE rather then say subconsciously to them, I don’t value me enough!)
3) “My wife won’t make it for me”
Truth is, you are a lazy shyt that expects your wife to do everything for you, oh you must be the money maker in the home right? Get over yourself ya jerk!
4) “We can’t afford it”
Truth is, your not prepared to give up some of the “things” you consider important in your life, like smokes, alcohol, coffee, bling bling, brunch with mates, muffins, lifestyle etc…
5) “My partner and kids don’t want that “healthy stuff” for dinner”
Truth is tough love, put that healthy stuff i.e. veggies and protein on the table rather then something manufactured from a list of ingredients that you can’t even pronounce.
Okay, this is a bit of a "alpha" way to look at what I've pointed out in both views of Alpha Training and 5 excuses and I know there is grey area to all of this where it can be "justified", however I'm not talking about the grey part because 99% of people are not "grey" they are a very Hard Black & White and if you believe in something with absolute conviction then post below to say, after all who said "I'm right" or "wrong" :-)?