Wednesday, December 17, 2008

#1 Secret of All time!

I read some where that Warren Buffet the billionaire was asked what best investment someone could make in this economic time we have?

His answer?
"The most important investment you can make is in yourself"

How simple sweet and to me true! I've been investing in myself in particular with meditation for the last 14months or so and I will say it has been one of the best things that I've incorporated in my life!

The benefits of it are well documented, however I will give you some of my own experiences;
  • More relaxation
  • Increased recovery from training
  • Decreased stress
  • Increased depth of sleep
  • Increased awareness of "good" vs "bad"
  • Increased ability to detach from drama my own and other people.
  • Groundedness
Now meditation has been around for thousands of years and there are many forms of it, however I've been using Holosync Solution from Bill Harris. He promotes that you get INSTANT deep meditation and being on his programme I can assure you, you do!!!

Now it's not for everyone, because it maybe too truthful for you to handle as it does "force" you to be more truthful (if you listen to the programme)!

If you do take the leap of faith, I wish you all the best I'm sure you will gain instant access to a more "aware" world in a time that instant gratification is at an all time high with little to show for it except debt, hate, war, win vs lose, black vs white!

Please remember, meditation is like anything in life, you have to invest in the time to DO IT which takes approx an hour per day. If time is a concern for you then hopefully after you receive some "grounding" you will see the benefits of it and stick it out through "good" and "bad"!

p.s. Thanks to Jason Ferruggia who posted on his blog about him doing it. I've been to chicken shyt to discuss it with the masses for my own B.S reasons! Interesting isn't it when you look from the outside in.....

p.p.s Holosync for me has been the best and hardest personal development tool I've ever used, wouldn't change it for the world! :-) Click here to read about it all you can.

1 comment:

Roundballnz said...

Spida,
You might also bee interested in "Zen Habits" ...

http://twitter.com/zenhabits