Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A New Beginning!



If you are combat person then you need to Check out the DVD set of Jason "Psycho" Suttie!

How would you like to be part of one of NZ's best K1 fighters first ever training session with me?

Ever wondered what it would take to reach the top?

What would you do if you have very limited gym equipment but still are elite?

Would you like to be stronger, fitter and more powerful then your opponent and do it with just bodyweight, strength bands, medicine ball and Swiss ball?

I've had trainers tell me it CAN'T be done, these DVD's are proof I've done it!!

In this 2 DVD set I will give the exact routine that I did with Jason on his first ever session with me! You will be live watching him sweet, bugger it up and love it!

http://www.ehpfitness.com/newbeginning.htm