Thursday, December 14, 2006

Better late then never!

Well if this works, this will be my first Blog post?!

Ok, Better late then never but still so far away, My blog page and the content in this first blog :-)

I read in the paper last week that schools are removing fizzy drinks from every school in NZ! Yeah for our kids, however this won't happen till 2009! Why 2009? Why not NOW?

Here's the catch, coca cola NZ are still going to supply "Diet" fizzy to the schools! Go figure, Diet is just as bad but in other ways through the additives they put in "Diet" fizzy! I will post an article I wrote titled "For the Love of your Kids"! My boy was 16months old at the time I wrote this article, call me a what ever you want because I choose to RESTRICT (not eliminate) his fizzy intake no matter where we go!

Would you give your child 8+ tsp of sugar? That's what's in a can of fizzy!

When I was doing Charles Poliquin internship, he often made the comment that sugar will suppress your immune system for up to 5hrs after it's consumed!!

Click here to read more about fizzy for you and your kids http://www.ehpfitness.com/4loveofyourkids.htm