Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fat is NOT your Fault? Really.....!!

Yesterday I spoke with Dr Bryan Walsh owner of a new site Fat is NOT your Fault!

I first heard about his product about 4wks ago saw the title and "turned off", with thinking of, another person selling a BS product to the "victims" of the world who don't want to take personal responsibility for their actions in their life!

Bugger off......!!!!

Then I got an email from him, saying he heard of me through my Masters of Fat Loss website and wondered if I would be keen to have a look at his product!!

What????

To cut to the chase, I opened up my blinders I had on and emailed him back saying, I will look at it with an open mind as I was turned off by the title!!!

Funny how life provides opportunities for you to "expand" your own version of what you think is "real" and not real!!

Well, I'm here to tell you right now that Dr Bryan's product Fat is NOT your Fault is the REAL DEAL!!! So much so, I have purchased it!!!


This is NOT a product for people who "can't" follow Nutrition/Exercise Programmes due to ________ (too hard, kids, husband, wife, work,)!

This is a programme to help you "bridge the gap" between Exercise/Nutrition/PHYSIOLOGY!

Physiolo...what?

Physiology is what happens "internally" with your body e.g. Did you know that we have "good" bacteria and "bad" bacteria in your gut and the balance of this will impact your health and weight loss goals?

This is one of many examples of HOW physiology plays are part in health and weight loss! Bascially, if any Fitness Expert doesn't acknowledge physiology of the body they aren't worth learning from because at the end of the day, the BEST Nutrition/Exercise programme won't mean crap if your physiology is OUT!!

So if you have a desire to search for ways to Optimize your health to achieve greater weight loss then do what I did and purchase the product!

Click Here!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: